Stop Terrorists, buy domestic!

NORML

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shout out to Sharp Stone Grinders!

This my Sharp Stone, I love it to death. I can grind a ton at once, and this thing shits kief. It's great.

Here are some pictures for you guys out there.


Starting from the top, I chose the Sharp Stone with a handle and a clear window.

Heres a look at the inside of the top portion, the part that actually moves when you crank the handle.

This is where you cram the weed to be ground. It falls through the holes down onto the kief catching screen.

Here's a look after some weed has been ground. I love the larger holes around the outside of the smaller ones, they allow larger pieces to fall through which makes it easier to pack a bowl and not have it fall through.

This is the underside of the screen, if you look really close you can see kief poking through just waiting to fall down :). The quality of the screen on a Sharp Stone is amazing. Can't be beaten. Like I said, this thing shits kief.

Here is after about a quarter of an ounce.


Closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment