Stop Terrorists, buy domestic!

NORML

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An Ode' to pearled Blunts..

I've been pearling Blunts for sometime. If you're not familiar with the term 'pearling' in my definition would be: perfect, could be passed as the real deal.
The urban dictionary definition is:

Pearl

























-Chong
A pearl is a perfectly rolled blunt or joint, that has no flaws,burns 30 min + and gets you high as F**K
EX 1.so whos rolling?

i am, im gunna pearl.

EX 2. holy shit, who the fuck rolled this blunt?

me bitch, its fucking pearled.

EX 3. hey buddy, come here and check this blunt out.

WOW THAT BITCH IS PEARLED



3 comments:

  1. Haha, legit dude. That 4.5g blunt was pearled too aww yee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to put up the Cheech & Chong joint you rolled! Ha ha!

    -Chong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh man, I need to find that picture. I'm pretty sure it was 3 100mm Zig-Zag's stuck together. Too bad it was schwag though, haha.

    ReplyDelete