Stop Terrorists, buy domestic!

NORML

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Passion Fruit

If you're anything like me, you love the smell of really fruity nugs. I actually had no idea there were Passion Fruit buds, but the smell had me convinced. They have a strong smell of fruit loops, and actually have a subtle pomegranate after taste. I've consumed these through Joints, Blunts, and through our Illadelph brand Bong (If you're smoking Joints, we suggest you use Zig Zag brand. As for Blunts, nothing rolls better than White Owls). The high that comes from this strain is bright. Currently in a great mood, keeping productive (made this blog).
I just had some Silver Haze about 2 weeks ago, also a fruity strain. I thought that how fruity they were that they would be hard to top. But Passion Fruit put that thought to shame. I have Curly Berry on deck too... I love this season. The season of good weed!

- Chong

1 comment:

  1. That picture looks more red than green, killer.

    -SourDeez

    ReplyDelete