Stop Terrorists, buy domestic!

NORML

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chong's morning

My morning went really well. Started with a nice bowl of Passion Fruits (pictured on left). And I pulled out this movie (right), The Union. I've seen this movie so many times I can basically rehearse it line by line. I suggest you go out and rent, buy, borrow, do whatever you have to do to get your hands on a copy of this. It will really open your
eyes to what cannabis really is.
Back to my story, I was talking to my
friend who had some hash and hash oils and he wanted me to come
over and try them. I made my way over there and and he first showed me the hash (pictured bottom left). Looked good, smelled great, but didn't get to try any of that.

The hash oil extension for his Bong looked crazy. I had to try it. He pulled some hash oil out of the freezer, stuck it to this little glass stick, heated up another stick inside of a dome connected to the bong and it would act as a vaporizer.
Hash oil, wow... There was no in-between time from smoking to being stoned. I wasn't an non-functioning high, I was just really high. Still am as I wrote this. Ha ha ha!


-Chong

1 comment:

  1. I remember the first time I saw The Union, it's eye opening man. I love it.

    ReplyDelete